Monday, April 07, 2003

Second Real Post

Ok, my first post in a long time. It's my first post of 2003, actually. Not too much important news, but I did preach two sermons on Saturday. I'll try to keep up with this page more as the year gets closer to ending. My posts here will be more mundane and less sensational than my usual newsletters, but I don't have time to write much sensationalist literature at this time. The weather here in Prague has been strange this weekend and Monday. It has been snowing off and on since Saturday night. None has been sticking in the city, but around the republic it has been. It's supposed to snow until Easter, according to some reports. This comes after about 2 weeks of warm weather, which was nice. I guess we'll deal with the extra bit of winter that we get though.

I'm planning another trip to the High Tatras this year. We'll leave around the 17th of April and on the way we'll visit Marek and Eva who have moved out of Prague to Trinec. If the snow keeps up, we'll probably have as much there this year as I did last year. Should be fun. Anyway, have a good week. Cauky.