Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My shoe - Divoka Sarka (April 2004)


This hyar is a closeup of mah shoe. It's a Rockpo't, an' ah believe it was on mah lef' foot in this hyar pitcher. ah no'mally wears a shoe on mah right foot also, but this hyar one allus seems t'prefer th' lef' . Th' interestin' thin' about this hyar shoe, as see hyar, is thet it was stan'in' on th' side of th' cennyon in th' afo'emenshuned Divoka Sarka. By "on th' side" ah mean "on th' side" not "on top of," o' "on th' edge of," o' even "at th' base of." ah had traipsed about 30 o' 40 feet up th' cennyon wall, bein' sho'nuff t'mind mah foot placement an' allus keepin' safety fust, of course. ah had also exhaested mah supply of other thin's t'take pitchers of, an' mah fine-tied shoe was beckonin' me. ah especially like th' green grass in th' upper lef' co'ner of th' pitcher. Bein' so high on th' wall, it was outta retch t'all but the dawgoned-est ackive of fat, naked cows, an' ah imagine mah shoe had th' distinck priviledge of bein' th' fust t'trample it.

For an English translation of this, see the comments section.

1 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

This is a closeup of my shoe. It's a Rockport, and I believe it was on my left foot in this picture. I normally wear a shoe on my right foot also, but this one always seems to prefer the left . The interesting thing about this shoe, as seen here, is that it was standing on the side of the canyon in the aforementioned Divoka Sarka. By "on the side" I mean "on the side" not "on top of," or "on the edge of," or even "at the base of." I had traipsed about 30 or 40 feet up the canyon wall, being sure to mind my foot placement and always keeping safety first, of course. I had also exhausted my supply of other things to take pictures of, and my well-tied shoe was beckoning me. I especially like the green grass in the upper left corner of the picture. Being so high on the wall, it was out of reach to all but the most active of fat, naked cows, and I imagine my shoe had the distinct priviledge of being the first to trample it.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home