Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Water Flowing over Trees - Great Smoky Mountains National Park (October 2006)



This is my latest work. I certainly enjoy it.

A brief update on my whereabouts: I am nearing the end of my first clinical affiliation (in Physical Therapy, for those not in the know) which has taken place in Tennessee. I will be returning to California shortly. Over the summer, I've managed to spend a lot of time refining my photography technique and learning a great deal about composition and other intricacies of the art. I'm sure you'll see more applications of what I've learned in the future. I'll be able to begin posting more of my results on this blog when I return to the West.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz Organist said...

And you have also helped me gain a deeper appreciation for the art. Now to see if it starts to show up in my work. So glad we got to do some shooting together. Now you just need to pop over here so we can do some more. :)

Sunday, October 08, 2006  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Oooo, popping over there sounds like such an easy thing...if only.

Sunday, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home