Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tulips - Munich (May 2004)


For some reason, I thought I had posted this shot once before. After a brief scan of my previous posts, I realized that I had not. So here it is. It's one of my favorite flower pictures. At full resolution it makes a great background wallpaper for my desktop. I think I'm running out of scanned pictures that are worthy of posting on this site. I'll have to start getting some more of my photos scanned soon. Maybe I can start posting pictures that weren't taken in April or May of 2004. If a person didn't know better, they'd think that was the only time I had ever taken any pictures. Not to worry, I have thousands of photos waiting to be digitized and put up here. That's enough for years of (almost) daily posting, even if I never took another picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home