Monday, October 17, 2005

Pensive Cyclist in the Morning - Prague (April 2004)

Posted by Picasa
This is a color version of a previously posted picture. It's also been posted in a different format than usual due to an updated version of picasa. I don't like the new version much. If they got their unaesthetic logo off my page, maybe I'd be less annoyed with it. However, I do think I'll keep the larger image format for the future.

On another note, just being suddenly stricken with inspiration, we have my philosophy of 4 "A"s and their dealings with citrus fruit:

Two oranges sit beside each other on a table. Four people pass by sequentially and look at them.

Apathetic: These oranges are identical. Who cares which tastes better. It doesn't matter which one I eat.

Ambivalent: These oranges are identical. I could eat either one. Maybe I'll go with the one on the right. No, no, the one on the left is probably better. No, wait, the one of the right. No, wait...

Agnostic: These oranges are identical. It is impossible to tell which of them tastes better, so I will eat neither one.

Atheist: I don't see anything edible here, only two identical peels, so therefore fruit doesn't exist. If fruit doesn't exist, what is the purpose of eating it?

7 Comments:

Blogger batool said...

Didn't know you read my blogs:). well, to put it simply...i've decided to get married to someone my parents chose for me. so if you're in my country taking pictures, do drop by:)

Sunday, October 16, 2005  
Blogger batool said...

lol...too bad! i think you take great pictures. as for the decision being drastic, i guess i have a gift for dramatizing things:). so you're in Prague these days?

Monday, October 17, 2005  
Blogger batool said...

So the pictures on your blog were taken two years ago. how come i havent seen any california pictures on your blog?

Monday, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Sometime we'll have to sit down over a couple of oranges and discuss the 4 "A"s. Could be enlightening.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

well, as they say, I am an enlightened fellow.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Yes, and even as you are enlightened you are continuing to be enlightened.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Continuing to be enlightened, further enlightened, or enlightening?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home