Thursday, May 18, 2006

Konopiste - Czech Republic (Spring 2002)


This castle is located an hour or two by train from Prague. It's beside a nice lake, and the surrounding countryside is excellent for hiking.

Well, I did no hiking today, but I did take and pass my cumulative Orthopedics III final lab practical examination. This probably means nothing to the majority of people who will read this, but trust me, it's huge. In theory, I'm supposed to have enough knowledge to function as a beginning orthopedic physical therapist. Sounds good on paper, at least. At any rate, it's a huge weight that I no longer have to carry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ijsbreker said...

hey, congrats!

Friday, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

Good work! And you get to hike today, so it all works out.

Saturday, May 20, 2006  
Blogger batool said...

Congratulations!

Monday, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home