Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Nocturnal Vaclavak - Prague (April 2004)


This is another view of Wenceslas Square at night. Nighttime is when they turn on the long streaming lights that run up and down the streets on either side of the square. I've always enjoyed looking at those. I'm not sure why they use white ones on one side and red on the other. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say the crazy Canadians who so enjoy playing with the lights shining on Niagara Falls in the evenings have a sly hand in the matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz Organist said...

Why is night so beautiful? If I could I think I'd just stay awake all night and sleep during the day. Anyway, I remember this square. One of the few things I remember about Prague.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

"Most glorious night! Thou wert not sent for slumber!"

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home