Thursday, November 17, 2005

Guard - Prague (April 2004)


Well, today, most glorious of days, I completed yet another quarter of PT school. Most importantly, the slate is wiped clean and I can focus my attentions on a new year/new set of classes. This was, by far, and for a multitude of reasons, the most difficult several weeks of my life. I'd like to thank those of you, the multitudes of you, who have been helpful to me in making up classes, and in praying for my family. In addition to another quarter of school coming to an end, this was also the day my dad got home from the hospital.

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry said...

Hello, Martin.
It certainly has been a while. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your faithfulness in posting pictures. Hope all is well out there - do keep in touch.
Gerald

Thursday, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home