Friday, November 18, 2005

Sunset Silhouette - Joshua Tree National Park (Spring 2005)


I think this photo captures the essence of something, but I don't have a clue what that something is. Well, that's not entirely true. Somewhere deep down, I must have some inkling, or else I wouldn't have formed the opinion that any sort of essence was captured here. But, on a conscious level, I'm unable to elucidate the universal truths captured by my photo. And on that note, having utilized a painfully large number of words to say absolutely nothing, I'll leave the reader to ponder the meaning of life. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jy said...

forget the dwarfing of man by nature, arrogant as it may sound, it's the ability of man to stand out amidst the vastness of earth and sky that's perfect - wow, wish moi could have a copy of that photo!

Saturday, November 19, 2005  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

great photo and very humorous ponderings about it's essence... ;)

Monday, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home