Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hazy Sunrise - Prague (April 2004)


I'm going to point something out here, in case my readers had missed it. I'm not sure if it's really wise of me to do so, but I'll point it out anyway. If anybody is paying attention to when the photos on my blog were taken, they'll notice that the vast majority were shot in April of 2004. This was one month of prodigious photographic output on my part, which I don't think can be equalled in my lifetime. It was the culmination of 2 years of research concerning the best spots to take photographs from in the city of Prague, which took place while I lived in the city from mid-2001 to mid-2003. Then, I returned to the city in April, essentially the best time of year to take photographs, of 2004 for an all-out photographic assault. And I'm still posting the results on this blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Turkey said...

Hey I just wanted to say I love the pictures and am taking note for this coming April. ?au

Wednesday, November 23, 2005  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Well, hey. I'm glad to have made somebody's dreams come true. One of my many goals in life...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

In rereading your comment with more careful scrutiny, you said, "Alas, the lost has been found."

I've always been under the impression that "alas" was used to express misgivings or sorrow of some sort. I'm assuming you just meant something like, "Eureka! I've found gold!" or some such nonsense.

:)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home