Saturday, February 04, 2006

Passage of Mystery - Cesky Krumlov (Spring 2003)


I suppose I should write something about this passageway. It's located in the castle of Cesky Krumlov, which is a fascinating place. The doorway on the right leads to a balcony overlooking the town. The continuation of the main passageway itself leads to the entrance of the castle.

Well, this has been an eventful weekend. I attended a physical therapy conference on Thursday and Friday in San Diego. This was my first trip to San Diego (aside from going to the zoo when I was a bit younger), and I found that it's a nice place. I met some good people, saw some cool stuff, and paid a visit to a small party in a swank high-rise condo which I must admit wasn't really my bag, although I did appreciate having the opportunity to go. Then I went climbing yesterday, and have spent much of today studying for my 4 midterms that have been so kindly crammed into Monday and Tuesday of this week. I'm ready for a break, or maybe just ready to break, we'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this seems like an enchanted place. also just gotta say i absolutely love the quote on your blog here- hadn't noticed it before- 'travel is fatal to bigotry, prejudice, and narrow-mindedness...' i'd have to whole-heartedly agree with mark on this one, i feel him- travel is also vital to my being.

Sunday, February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home