Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bouldering - Joshua Tree National Park (Spring 2006)


Well, I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks, and it's been quite nice.  Still have one week to go, and I plan to keep enjoying it.  I've been doing very little outside of photographic endeavors, so I'll start posting some of those efforts here so my two or three readers don't think I've deserted them entirely.  I think you'll find that the quality of my work has gone up a bit (at least I hope that's as readily obvious to everyone else as it is to me).


3 Comments:

Blogger Ijsbreker said...

beautiful! this reminds me of how excited i am about our little project. i'm going to send you an email....

Friday, June 30, 2006  
Blogger TheTart said...

You? Ouch ... < ; *

Smooch,
The Tart

Tuesday, August 01, 2006  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Actually that's my friend Ethan. Should I tell him you're a fan? (He's married, btw.)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home