Sunday, December 11, 2005

Early Morning Bridge - Prague (April 2004)


I'm entering the third and final week of my second physical therapy clinical. I'm working in an inpatient neuro rehab facility, and a very good one at that. I believe neuro rehab is the direction I'm going in this field.

I actually feel more like a physical therapist than a student now, which is a good thing. After all these seemingly endless years of jumping through hoops and taking classes with no bearing on my future profession, I'm seeing results. I'm not complaining about the long pathway I've traveled, as I know that my mind is broader and my life is more rich as a result of it. I'm just glad to be nearing a point where I can be truly self-supporting without having to rely on loans and the kindness of others.

1 Comments:

Blogger batool said...

There's a verse in urdu which, when loosley translated gives the meaning...don't take about the destination, its always the journey that defines us.
Best of luck with the completion of your course:)

Sunday, December 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home