Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sand Avalanche - White Sands, New Mexico (July 2004)


I'm approaching the completion of a goal I've been seeking to fulful for some time now. Ever so close, yet still so far. This is probably a feeling most anyone can identify with. After a struggle, major or minor, the goal looms up ahead. And yet, it's still just out of reach. What I need is for something to come along and push me over the edge, sending me sliding down the slope. I think the impetus will have to come from within though, as only my own hard work will enable me to develop the skill I need to set this goal behind me. May you also find your own internal impetus today.

2 Comments:

Blogger ramblingmuse said...

As always, cool pic! :-)

I'm working on finding that inner motivation you're talking about. It's never easy, but c'est la vie!

Good luck with your goals!

-RM

Sunday, February 12, 2006  
Blogger batool said...

ah! the ever so elusive inner motivation:). I hope you find the inner motivation that doesnt just start you going but keeps you going as well.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home