Sunday, April 02, 2006

Street with Green Car - Prague (Spring 2003)


Ok, so I was a little hasty in my decision to drop out of school and pursue a career in bricklaying. My knowledge would probably be put to better use as a physical therapist, so come Monday, I will not be making a trip to the administrative offices for the purpose of withdrawing from school. I do appreciate the support I had in my decision however, but I trust that you will all be equally supportive of my decision to remain in school. I know, it's disappointing, but sometimes we must do things we'd rather not do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanager said...

Well, I must admit I had accepted your decision to be a Physical Therapist and will contine to support you in your goals. A nice brick veneer on our house would have been nice though. :) Mom

Sunday, April 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Prague! I would go back without hesitation. Very nice perspective you have given us here.

-Marcelo
http://www.3horizons.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home