Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Moss - Melbourne, Florida (Spring 2004)


This is some moss growing on a log that jutted out into the water. As you can see, it is green.

I, however, am not green. This is a fact for which I am thankful because rumor has it that being green is not so easy. I did not ask this log for any input on the subject, but had I done so, I'm sure it would have had much to say. On that extraordinarily odd note, I leave you to go study for my last final exam of the quarter. I'm happy to report that I've survived all of them up until this point. Sorry I haven't done a better job maintaining the play-by-play. Really, it's probably none of the internet's business anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sad said...

Your comment reminds me of Kermit the frog... My favorite character from Sesame Street when i was little...

Thank you for your wishes. I am certainly looking forward to a new beginning.

Thursday, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home