Monday, March 06, 2006

Chutes and Splatters - Cesky Krumlov (Fall 2001)


Well, seeing that the Lord Chancellor has summoned me to post, here is the remainder of the chute which was seen in my previous post. Thankfully, there are no naked Czechs visible in this photo.

Aside from that, I've got nothing profound today. I'm primarily concerned with passing my final exams this week and next. I completed two final lab practical exams today, which, in theory, means I now have a rudimentary ability to rehabilitate stroke patients and treat cervical spine pathologies, and, to a lesser degree, temporomandibular joint disorders. I have another lab practical tomorrow, and a paper to write for later this week. Next week I'll have all of my written finals. Ah, the fascinating life of a physical therapy student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home