Monday, April 03, 2006

Vltava River Reflection - Prague (June 2003)


I think it's been too long since I've posted any reflections, so here is one for you to observe whilst you're whiling the day away. I'm going to be whiling the rest of my day away in an extra class I didn't know I was going to have this quarter until I was required to sign up for it today. I'm sure you can all appreciate how much I appreciate that. I have nobody to blame but myself, however, so it is simply one of those things one has to do even if one doesn't want to. I'll be a stronger person for it, and so will you.

4 Comments:

Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

An astute person would notice that I posted a reflection photo just 4 or 5 days ago. Alas, that is just too long to go without reflections.

Monday, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Linz Organist said...

So does that make me astute? hmmmm I'm always a fan of reflection, and this picture is not an exception.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

If you noticed that I had posted a reflection 4 or 5 days previous, before you looked in the comments, then you are indeed astute.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  
Blogger TheTart said...

Beautiful. Astute, smoot, reflection daily... with or without watery ripples!

Smooch,
The Tart

BTW... love the pic!

Sunday, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home