Monday, April 10, 2006

Secret Corridor - Cesky Krumlov (Spring 2003)


Well, this corridor is not so secret as I have made it out to be, since it is the main entrance to the castle in Cesky Krumlov.

However, since I have decided to become a ninja (because ninjas are, indisputably, the best) I needed some sort of dark corridor to run down while finding shadows to blend into, and this one fit the requirements. I've been searching for a ninja suit online this evening, during my brief study break, and they're fairly affordable. Still, I've only found ones that cost money, and I'd prefer a free one. It looks like my ninja dreams will have to be put on hold for the time being. If anyone has a ninja suit they'd be willing to part with for no compensation, let me know. I also need some throwing stars to complete the ensemble. And perhaps a sword, if it's not too much to ask.

6 Comments:

Blogger dropdeadred said...

You mean, there is not a Ninja's R Us, in your area?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006  
Blogger TheTart said...

Very cool pic.

Ninja stuff.... must ponder on that. We could draw U somthing? ; ) Paper ninja-wear. Eco friendly.

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

Tuesday, April 11, 2006  
Blogger TheTart said...

On second thought.. go back to the footbridge.. I recall a sword in a stone... Hmmm, yup, maybe?

; )

Smooch,
The Tart

Tuesday, April 11, 2006  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Hmm, a disposable ninja uniform? That's a brilliant idea. I think it might even be marketable. Who do we take the proposal to?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Sad said...

I found this site quite some time ago... read your post and remembered it... relocated it thanks to yahoo.... MUST see for the ninja on a budget

http://www.entertheninja.com/ninja_fun/shirt_ninja.shtml

You must visit it!

Friday, April 14, 2006  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

That's brilliant.

Friday, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home