Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Transparent Monitor - My Room (April 2006)


Well, today is my birthday, and my parents were kind enough to provide me with a new digital SLR to celebrate it. The implications are enormous, as this will lessen the time it takes for me to post a photo here after it has been taken, as well as allow me to participate in numerous creative photographic activities which were nearly impossible with film, such as what you can see above. It is as if Galileo had been given a Hubble telescope with which to view the heavens. Please, no comments on the messiness of my desk; it is midterm time afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz Organist said...

Happy Birthday, and congratulations. Welcome to the world of digital photography. And I'm just not even going to try to keep up! :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home