Monday, April 17, 2006

Purple Yellow - Spissky Hrad, Slovakia (Spring 2003)


I'm not sure what this flower is called, but apparently it only grows in Slovakia. At least that's what the guy at the photo shop told me. It was on the hill just below Spissky Hrad, which is one of the largest castles in Europe. It's worth visiting, although not easy to get to by train on Easter as I learned from experience.

I think I've been suffering from a case of writer's block. I've been having trouble thinking of anything worthwhile to write about (yes, it happens to the best of us). Perhaps my readers can make some suggestions, and we'll see what comes of it. Any melody can be made beautiful in the hands of a masterful musician, and likewise, a masterful writer should have the ability to make any topic beautiful. We'll see how masterful my writing ability has become. I'm ready for a challenge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanager said...

The flower looks to be a type of Crocus. If you saw this around Easter that would be about right for Crocus blooms.

Thursday, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home