Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Green Dome - Prague (April 2004)


In the interest of increasing the number of people who contribute meaningful commentary to this site, I've decided to allow those readers who are not members of blogger.com to post comments. I encourage this activity of commenting, as I would like to know what sort of people read this blog and what their thoughts are regarding its content. I have been providing what I feel to be meaningful, aesthetic, and perhaps even entertaining content for some time now, but it seems that most visitors glance once and move on.

This is your chance to leave some feedback. Let your voice be heard. How can I be of assistance to you?

Also please understand that, while constructive criticism is welcomed, I reserve the right to delete comments that are blatantly devoid of intelligent, humorous, or useful thought.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and there was much rejoicing... :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005  
Blogger An Enlightened Fellow said...

Thank you Miss Hay for the well wishing. I wish that my efforts to convince people to comment weren't so futile, but alas, it's much like leading a horse to water but being unable to teach him to fish for life, or I think that's how the saying goes...

And thanks to Rebecca for piping up.

Thursday, December 15, 2005  
Blogger jerry said...

Hm. It reminds me of the one that goes "give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day - light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.." but that's not quite how it goes either, I guess... Mixing metaphors leads down some strange roads. But about the commenting, it's kind of strange to know you've got more browsers than shoppers. Maybe you could make a guestbook for one post and see how many people would step up and sign it.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home